A just, prosperous and peaceful society where people are able to identify their problems and have the capacity to resolve them.
To develop and strengthen the disadvantaged and vulnerable segments of society for the realization of their rights by means of collective action through social mobilization, capacity building, facilitating provision of basic amenities, livelihood support and evidence-based advocacy.
Strategic Objectives & Priorities
FDO will emphasize to focus on the following strategic objectives for the current strategy period (2019-2023) and all strategic priorities and actions are identified keeping these objectives in view;
- Strengthening citizens voices and capacity building to demand just, democratic, transparent and accountable governance.
- Promoting communal harmony among the people of different religious and political denominations.
- Provision and improving governance of social services.
- Improving access of marginalized sections to the socio-economic opportunities for decent livelihood and realization of basic rights.
- Protecting lives and livelihoods of vulnerable communities in disaster/conflict situations.