- To develop the capacity, opportunities, assets and productivity of community members to reduce their vulnerability to shocks.
- To strengthen and ensure theÂ sustainabilityÂ of the business operations of targeted communities
- Area Identification
- Identification of CRPs
- Establishing the NyKs, Production Centers, Loan Centers, Youth Centers and CIGs
- Poverty Score Card Survey
- Wealth Ranking of Ultra/Vulnerable Poor HHs
- Filling the Livelihood Investment Plans
- Organizing the Need Based Training
- Transfer of Productive assets in collective business
- Organizing the District Level Mela of LSOs.
- Organizing the District level Networking Workshop for Project beneficiaries.
- Exposure Visit of Project Beneficiaries